ECOLHE: Empower Competences for Online Learning in HE
Implementation Period: 01.09.2020 – 31.08.2023 (36 months)
The aim of ECOLHE“Empower Competences for Online Learning in HE is to examine the way in which the idea of E-learning in European HE Area has been translated into practice at national context by Academic Bodies.
ECOLHE is a research project that aims to create the best conditions for exchange of best practices in:
- teaching digital skills in HE
- developing a training course for teachers and tutors for improving online teaching in HE
- recognition and validation of teaching competences in HE for teachers‘ professional development
- providing guidelines and recommendations for Academic Bodies
ECOLHE intends to build bridges and share knowledge between HE institutions and associations with the following aims:
- to produce and validate a set of new online Quality Assurance Standards able to consider the qualitative dimension for basic studies of teaching interactions inside online environments;
- to enhance LLL in HE through a focus on professionalization of teachers, so that they can effectively respond to and operate in an ever-changing context that demands engagement beyond the traditional concept of university education;
- to spread good practice at European level
The duration of the project is three years and the consortium consists from 6 EU partner countries: Italy, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Cyprus and Finland.